Please note that information on my blog is mainly pertaining to the 80s Coleco and Hasbro mass-market Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, I am no expert nor do I claim to be. Information on this site has been collected from numerous sources. See my information tab.

Peppermint Candee Scented Cabbage Patch Custom Reroot

Meet Peppermint Candee, born December 12, 2012. She is an adorable #11 head mold with green eyes, and blue dated ‘85 signature.  She has red and white twisty double ponytails and lion mane, with coordinating peppermint and candy-cane ribbons. She has on handmade pajamas with festive flannel fabric, with coordinating ribbon, and white faux fur slippers that have cute peppermint candy buttons on them. She comes with a “delicious” peppermint candy lollipop, handmade with felt. She also comes with her own custom hang tag and birth certificate. She is also scented with Peppermint.

She is on ebay













Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links on this blog.